Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us.
We are dedicated at Indidzine.com to offer you the best quality in our products and our services.
While Accepting Parcel from Courier, If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also, lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed.
Color & Description Disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
Beads and Sequences Missing or Coming off
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care this cannot be avoided altogether and these do fall off and this happens with all the garments.
While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be minor variations in color of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and color settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color is definitely going to be there when comparing what appears on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received. There will be color variation between the actual garment you receive and as seen on website. This is a technical reality which you must keep in mind while ordering any item.
A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor or across different gadgets like laptop, smart phones, desktops, tabs etc.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from Indidzine is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following -
1. Many a times green and blue shades also overlap. Same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
2. Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors.
3. Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
4. Some fabrics have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which are inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects.
5. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. The inherent differences are what make them unique and distinguishable
If you want a replacement then we will ship a replacement item at the earliest possible and the shipping cost will have to be paid by you. For any kind of return or replacement a written approval from Indidzine.com is an absolute must. In this regard the buyer has to bear the shipping cost of the item being sent back to Indidzine.com and has to ensure that the item reaches back at the address mentioned in the return approval letter. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to make sure the item is returned in safe condition with all the tags and labels intact along with the original packing.
As regards the replacement if the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you and the shipping cost has to paid in advance by you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund the value of the item after deducting 20% of the cost of item as the handling charges and under no circumstances the shipping cost will be refunded to you as we have already paid the same to the courier agency for shipping the product to you.
We may agree on any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you and it will be sole discretion of Indidzine.com accept or reject any proposal forwarded by you.
Guidelines on Returns
*Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
* Always email us first if you have a problem on info@Indidzine.com
* Never send back an item without consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and have our written consent for return. Please note that no credit or replacement shall be given on such items sent back to us without our written approval.
* Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
* Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
* The garments which have been stitched to standard sizes or customized to your requirements can not be returned under any circumstances and no refund or replacement will be made for the same.
* We will examine the garment you return.
* Sending the return back would be solely customer's responsibility.
Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
Our suggestion --
Get your garment locally altered or stitched as any alteration if required is convenient for you. Also, it is practically unfeasible financially and time consuming to send the item back and forth again and again.
Buy unstitched items from us
Try to choose from standard sizes.
If replacement is no longer available then we will request you to choose some other alternative item from our website.
No refund can be issued under any circumstances.
We will request the customer to ship back the item to us in India for alterations at our cost or arrange a pick up from their address and send them back after correction or if not possible to correct then ship replacement item with no extra cost to the customer.
If error is yours -
Still we will do free alterations & modifications but shipping cost back and forth will have to paid by you.
In some rare cases when additional original fabric is no longer available then we might have to use matching color plain fabric for alteration.
Customer will bear both ways shipping charges and in very rare cases cost of replacement of fabric.
Notwithstanding the above or any other provision, we are under no obligation to accept any returns or provide any replacements or exchange or store credit. We have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept the returns or not depending on the merit of the case.
Item availability failure -
In case of multiple goods being ordered, if the delivery is not possible for certain items, customers will be requested to select alternate items or if no alternate selection is desired by customer then she will be promptly refunded against the non-delivered goods or services along with their shipping charges.
All credits take a minimum of 15 working days to be posted to a customer's credit card account.